Monday, January 22, 2007

Wiki'd out

Earlier I posted that I had migrated to www.procurementinvestor.com and that I had some small ambitions for the new site. I was able to figure out how to get one piece working this week. The Procurement Investor Wiki is up and running.

A wiki is a website that allows collaborative editing of content. The Procurement Investor wiki focuses on procurement topics, and encourages readers to help to develop the content on these pages for our mutual use and benefit. The wiki is grouped into topics. The first topic is:

The Category Hierarchy - Defining a hierarchy of goods and services that are logical for procurement.

As it develops I'd like to add a topic on supplier pricing, supplier quality, and sample bid documents. As those sections develop I'll announce them in here.

Cheers,

David Rotor

1 comment:

  1. It looks great. I was checking my old FRED files and I don't think I can give you more on GenH than you've already listed. Let me know if there are any files you need though!

    ReplyDelete